As a property owner, all you care about is the outcome. And it must work 100%. Leave it to us. We will manage the entire project with top quality – from A to Z.
There are several paths to a successful project. Which one should you take?
You put your employee in charge
One of your current employees will oversee the project.
- They know your company and the overall context,
- they are affordable.
- Usually has less experience and expertise,
- pays attention to multiple projects at once, which is inefficient,
- finding suitable contractors and communicating with them is lengthy.
You take care of it yourself
You decide to handle the project yourself.
- You know the project, the company, and the overall context,
- you don’t pay for the work.
- Your core business sometimes goes on the back burner,
- finding the right suppliers and communicating with them takes a lot of
You start working with a specialist company
You leave the project to a project management specialist.
- Thanks to their experience and expertise, everything progresses quickly and smoothly to the finish line,
- your hands are free and your head clear: the project is managed from A to Z,
- the project manager works with their own experts and proven outsourcers,
- you communicate with one person only,
- the project manager is efficient, you only pay them for the work they do.
- Contact us!
Step-by-step cooperation plan
We prepare a project plan
with a proposed budget and timeline.
We ensure the realization from A to Z
including all permits and contractors.
We meet the deadline, price and quality expectations
and we communicate everything with you continuously.
We hand over the finished work,
that you are 100% satisfied with.
“We have handled projects internally in the past. However, we often encountered incompetent contractors who, instead of meeting our needs, looked for a thousand reasons why something couldn’t be done. So far, we have not heard “No” a from the PFM-Service project manager. We see great creativity and a focus on results in his approach. We won’t go down the path of exclusively in-house project management again. It takes too much time and energy.”
What we are great at
We have a top-notch team with a wide range of expertise
We work in synergy with designers, developers and landscape architects
within the PFM-Group.
We think in context
We find the optimal solution to meet the specific needs of the client.
We pride ourselves on transparency
We play with open cards: we make tenders “open book”
One partner for everything
We relieve you of communication with dozens of contractors and lengthy
invoicing. With us, you get a single, accountable partner and one invoice